Buying a home is a big decision – whether it’s your first home, or you are looking for something different. There are a number of important elements to consider when completing your search. Often there is a dream of finding the best deal, without thinking through all of the considerations you will need to make.
Your decisions can affect:
- The final purchase price of the home
- What type of condition the home is in
- Getting the right house in the right neighbourhood
Here are some things to consider:
- Do your home work – Get informed about the buying process, when it begins, how to save time, hassle, and money.
- Shop around – Don’t be tempted to chase the first property you see. Make sure you take the time to find out which property is right for you. Go see the place, and get an idea of what is on the market, and what you can afford based on your budget.
- Get to know the area – North Vancouver is a place to discover a different perspective. Staying mountainside you are minutes away from some of the Lower Mainland’s premier attractions. Outdoor adventures abound with world-class mountain biking trails, rainforests, and amazing waterfront in Deep Cove.
- Look at many properties – It’s time to start house hunting, and this can mean looking at a number of different variables – these might include which neighborhood, proximity to amenities (Doctors Offices, Stores, Community Centers). This will mean looking at the conditions of the property (does it have new windows?), and what the conditions of the home are. Check out our listings here
Our unique industry leading home sales system was developed to provide our clients with a proven method to prepare their homes for sale, price them appropriately, and get the deal done at the highest price possible – all in the shortest timeframe.